Your privacy is important to Spartz Inc. This privacy statement provides information about the personal information Spartz Inc collects, and the ways in which Spartz Inc uses that personal information.
Personal information collection
The types of personal information Spartz Inc collects are:
- Information about your use of this website
- Information that you provide for the purposes of registering for this website
- Information about transactions carried out over this website
- Information you provide for the purpose of subscribing to the website services
- Any other information that you send Spartz Inc
Using Personal Information
Spartz Inc may use your personal information to:
- Administer this website
- Personalize this website for you
- Enable your access to and use of the website services
- Publish information about you on the website
- Send you products that you purchase
- Send you statements and invoices
- Collect payments from you and
- Send you marketing communications
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. Where Spartz Inc discloses your personal information to its agents or sub-contractors, for these purposes, the agent or sub-contractor in question will be obligated to use that personal information in accordance with the terms of this privacy statement. In addition to the disclosures reasonably necessary for the purposes identified elsewhere above, Spartz Inc may disclose your personal information to the extent that is required to do so by law, in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings, and in order to establish, exercise or defend its legal rights.
Securing your Data
Spartz Inc will take reasonable technical and organizational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information. Spartz Inc will store all the information you provide (on its secure servers). [Information relating to electronic transfers entered into via this website will be protected via encrypted technology.]
Cross-border Data Transfers
Updating this Statement
This website contains links to other websites. Spartz Inc is not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of any third party.
Children's Online Privacy Protection Act Compliance
We do not provide services directed to children or otherwise target our site to children, and we do not collect personal information from children under the age of 13. No content that depicts, describes, identifies or otherwise relates to an individual under the age of 13 may be submitted to us, and no such content or other information relating to an individual under the age of 13 will be knowingly solicited or received by us.